The clock is ticking and memories are fading. Despite of how much I loved you back then, I find it comforting because right now I'm not able to recall most of our memories anymore, and one day I'll completely forget everything of you. That one relationship has made me gone more indifferent on most of the things around me. The more you care, the more you'll get hurt, and no one will ever understand the pain. So why don't just stop expecting and go with the flow? Life would be easier if you don't care that much. Right? :)
The clock is ticking and memories are fading. Despite of how much I loved you back then, I find it comforting because right now I'm not able to recall most of our memories anymore, and one day I'll completely forget everything of you. That one relationship has made me gone more indifferent on most of the things around me. The more you care, the more you'll get hurt, and no one will ever understand the pain. So why don't just stop expecting and go with the flow? Life would be easier if you don't care that much. Right? :)