Friday, July 11, 2014
"Follow your heart."
The worst advice yet it sounds so good and liberating. The most common encouragement to do whatever it is we wanted to do in the first place, that leads us to the reality that we don't even know what happens next. I've been through it and I assumed this was my greatest regret for following my heart at that time. This one utter past that is not worth to bring it back.
To break a heart is a painful experience. To be selfish, even more so. We are too young to talk about forever, we are too young to be broken. Why does everything have to be complicated when you wish to be simple?
Friday, July 11, 2014
"Follow your heart."
The worst advice yet it sounds so good and liberating. The most common encouragement to do whatever it is we wanted to do in the first place, that leads us to the reality that we don't even know what happens next. I've been through it and I assumed this was my greatest regret for following my heart at that time. This one utter past that is not worth to bring it back.
To break a heart is a painful experience. To be selfish, even more so. We are too young to talk about forever, we are too young to be broken. Why does everything have to be complicated when you wish to be simple?