Monday, July 21, 2014
It's 2:48am and I feel small.
It's been awhile to busy on something up to this late. The last time I pulled myself together to get my shit done was making a present for someone like a few months ago. Right now I'm rushing out my school projects and I couldn't stand the tiredness after doing it for hours today. I planned not to sleep but then I guess I might head to bed right after making a small update in this little space of mine.
Thoughts are running through my mind and I feel lost. Too many things waiting to be done and too many craps to worry about. Time is running out and anxiety kills me. Things just got even complicated when you think that everything is just about to be okay.
You are one of those who I would pull all my efforts into. You are one of of those who are important to me that I tend to rely on. But you are not the man who loved me better, made me smile every single day. No, you're not him.
I just need some peace out of this shit.
Monday, July 21, 2014
It's 2:48am and I feel small.
It's been awhile to busy on something up to this late. The last time I pulled myself together to get my shit done was making a present for someone like a few months ago. Right now I'm rushing out my school projects and I couldn't stand the tiredness after doing it for hours today. I planned not to sleep but then I guess I might head to bed right after making a small update in this little space of mine.
Thoughts are running through my mind and I feel lost. Too many things waiting to be done and too many craps to worry about. Time is running out and anxiety kills me. Things just got even complicated when you think that everything is just about to be okay.
You are one of those who I would pull all my efforts into. You are one of of those who are important to me that I tend to rely on. But you are not the man who loved me better, made me smile every single day. No, you're not him.
I just need some peace out of this shit.